The Home Instead way
The “Home Instead Way”, our values and culture, is what makes us different. It’s a culmination of all the things we do and the way we do them that makes us special.
- The Mum Test – we treat our clients with dignity and respect, as we do our own family. We we are interested in their lives and want to help them to remain living in their own homes where they feel most happy and comfortable.
- Choice – we believe that as you age your choices shouldn’t narrow. Our services are bespoke to the individual clients needs and flexible. Our CAREGiver's days are full of variety as each client’s needs are different.
- Integrity – we do the right thing, not the easy thing. Building relationships is important. That’s why our visits are a minimum of one hour, so our CAREGivers have time to care.
- We listen – to our clients to understand what is important to them and their family so we can improve our services. And to our people, CAREGivers and support staff, so we can provide the right training, support and opportunities to develop your career
- Changing the face of ageing - We are active in local communities sharing our knowledge to help make older people’s lives better. For example we run Free Alzheimer’s Workshops to help families, businesses and others in the community understand how to recognise the signs of dementia.