We are seeking a methodical, organised and pro-active Scheduler to join our team here at Home Instead Senior Care Swindon and Vale of White Horse. You will support the Deputy Care Manager in ensuring all of our clients visits are scheduled with relevant team members. You will also be expected to think logically and pro-actively in how you can best optimise CAREGiver's journey and visit times and be able to handle any ad-hoc task that comes across your desk.
- Understand and build effective and efficient schedules around our clients and CAREGivers
- Answer telephone calls and queries
- Manage and deal with any ad-hoc task that may occur
- Work with theCare Manager, Deputy Care Manager and Care Service Co-ordinator to organise support visits and CAREGiver mentoring.
- Facilitate care and support visits where necessary
- On call responsibilities one weekend a month and one night a week
- Highly organised and pro-active
- Keen eye for detail
- Comprehensive understanding of the Office 365 Suite of applications. (Word, Excel, Sharepoint etc.)
- Experience using CRM software
- Senior Care industry experience