· Ownership of all recruitment activities including but not limited to; advertising, sourcing candidates, arranging and conducting interviews, managing offers and on-boarding process.
· Advertising with an emphasis on direct sourcing.
· Develop recruitment and sourcing plans.
· Developing positive business relationships within the communities we serve.
· Provide market knowledge and insights.
· Screen, shortlist and interview candidates with recommendations to hire.
· Ensure all job descriptions and recruitment processes are compliant with employment legislation.
· Managing our company profile through various recruitment channels.
· Planning and implementing a social media plan for recruitment.
· Utilising community events for attraction, advertising and sourcing.
· Ensuring a positive candidate recruitment and on boarding experience.
· Ensure all recruitment processes are met in line with legislation and regulations.
· Support the retention of staff through various initiatives, perform exit interviews, identify themes and trends of recruitment and retention and provide a monthly report to the directors.
· Support the overall team on community activities, linking them to your KPI’s.
· Ensure consistently achieving KPI's and targets.
What we offer
• Competitive salary
• Permanent position
• Pension Scheme
• Training and Development opportunities
• Career Progression
• Employee Assistance program
• 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays (or time off in lieu of bank holidays are worked)
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to succeed, we would love to hear from you.