The Front of House Coordinator will provide exceptional service at first point of contact with Home Instead Senior Care. Managing telephone calls, emails and visitors, the Front of House Coordinator will deliver an outstanding customer care experience. You will be expected to perform a variety of duties in the areas of recruitment administration, data input and communication logging. The Front of House Coordinator is also expected to support other staff members with duties, in order to provide the highest quality service to clients.
- Answer each incoming call in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner, route call to appropriate party, take accurate messages, log information on system and follow up accordingly.
- Manage all calls, action as appropriate, follow-up accordingly to ensure completion.
- Welcome every visitor to the office in a friendly professional manner.
- Field employment inquiries from perspective employees, ‘sell’ the role of caregiver and arrange for application process as required.
- Support recruitment function with phone, text and email communication to interviewee’s or inductee’s.
- Maintain and update Caregiver files, database, phone system and prepare Outlook contacts.
- Organize and arrange meetings, manage meeting & training rooms, meet & greet visitors.
- Manage incoming and outgoing post.
- Audit and maintain all client and caregiver files.
- Maintain a tidy and efficient office.
- General Office duties as required including administrative support to all staff members.
- Participate in “out of hours” on call support evening and at weekend on a rota basis.
- To participate in the “out of hours” support one night per week and at weekend on a rota basis.
- Field employment inquiries from prospective Caregivers and arrange for application process as needed.
- Field new Client enquires over the phone in a knowledgeable manner, enter information into system and print out service call form for handover to Care Manager.
- Participate in Caregiver meetings, community meetings and other events, representing Home Instead Senior Care.