This is a crucial role in the support of our Care Management Team. It involves lots of face to face contact with Client and CAREGivers day to day and scope to make a real difference in people's lives.
· Maintain accurate Client and CAREGiver records on relevant software applications.
· Support with Client and CAREGiver introductions.
· Build and maintain positive relationships with potential and existing Clients, their families and other professionals involved in their care.
· Support and mentor CAREGivers through observations and support visits
· Provide support to the Care Management team.
· Maintain regular contact with Clients and CAREGivers.
· Participate in on-call duties as required.
. Compliance with Home Instead’s Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, and in respect of employment and service delivery.
· Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business and as directed by your line manager.