To ensure that our clients receive the appropriate support and a high-quality service.
· Support care consultations, service reviews and completing client support plans.
· Conduct staff supervisions and client QA’s.
· Create, update and audit client care plans and assist with digital care planning.
· Maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records on Home Instead software and People Planner.
· Conduct client and CAREGiver introductions.
· Build and maintain positive relationships with potential and existing clients, their families and other professionals involved in their care.
· Carry out client reviews and action these accordingly.
· Support and mentor CAREGivers.
· Provide support to the Client Experience team.
· Maintain regular contact with clients and CAREGivers.
· Any other duties as directed by your line manager.
· Participate in on-call duties as required. compliance with Home Instead’s Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy,
· Ensure in respect of employment and service delivery.
· Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.