An outstanding career opportunity has arisen for a Client Experience Supervisor to join the CQC rated OUTSTANDING Home Instead Maidstone office.
Home Instead are leading the revolution in home care and changing the face of ageing across the globe. As a result of our continued success and growth we have an opportunity to find a unique professional to add to our multi award winning team.
As our Client Experience Supervisor you will be proud to represent us and be an ambassador for the excellent service we provide to our clients. You will be part of an organisation that strives to be outstanding in all aspects of its client’s experience.
You will be ambitious, creative, inspiring and driven by being part of an outstanding team where values and ethos drive our way of thinking.
To ensure that our clients and CAREGiver’s receive outstanding support and the highest possible quality service.
· Support care consultations, service reviews and completing client support plans.
· Working closely with Head of Client Experience and the Operational Team.
· Conduct staff supervisions and client QA’s.
· Create, update and audit client care plans and assist with digital care planning.
· Maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records on Home Instead software and People Planner.
· Conduct client and CAREGiver introductions.
· Build and maintain positive relationships with potential and existing clients, their families and other professionals involved in their care.
· Carry out client reviews and action these accordingly.
· Support and mentor CAREGivers.
· Provide support to the Client Experience team.
· Maintain regular contact with clients and CAREGivers.
· Any other duties as directed by your line manager.
· Supervise on-call duties as required.
· Ensure compliance with Home Instead’s Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities policy in respect of employment and service delivery.
· Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.
· Level 3 NVQ in Health and Social Care or equivalent experience or training.
· Experience in the care sector delivering a wide range of personal care services.
· Experience of working with MAR sheets and medication in a supervisory role.
· Passion for delivering the highest quality care to our clients and helping them to live independently and happily in their own homes.
· Knowledge and understanding of legislation and regulations specific to Health and Social Care.
· Good communication skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
· Must be confident to use care management technology including providing support and training to CAREGivers.
· Must understand the importance of confidentiality working within current legislation.
· Good working knowledge of IT systems with experience of Microsoft Office or Google Suite and virtual communication platforms with the aptitude to learn and adopt new technologies and software where appropriate.
· Must have full driving license and means of transport if required within the territory to visit clients.
· Be organised and flexible to meet the needs of the business.
· This is a key frontline role and you need to have a forward thinking attitude with the ability to share the ambition that we have in order to grow our business.