Home Instead Senior Care Swindon is a rated ‘Outstanding’ home care provider supporting people with their daily routines and supporting them to remain independently at home.
We are seeking a full time Care Services Support team member to join our friendly office team.
This role will involve closely working with the Care Services Supervisors and our Care Manager/Deputy Care Manager to ensure our clients receive the best care possible. You will be supporting clients, conducting quality assurance visits, supporting CAREGiver introductions and support visits along with general office administration as required.
This is a full-time 40 hour per week role and office hours are Monday-Friday 8-4:30pm, however, a flexible approach is required.
What we ask from you:
- Have experience in a care role
- Be organised and professional at all times
- A team player, but also the ability to work on your own initiative
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Have good PC skills, including Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- A flexible, committed and friendly approach
- A passion for delivering the best possible care
- A full driving licence and access to a car
What you will receive from us:
- A competitive salary DOE
- A friendly office environment
- A rewarding and satisfying job role
- Personal development
- Pension scheme
- Paid holiday
- Employee Assistance Programme (24/7 confidential support helpline)
If this sounds like the role for you then we’d love to hear from you. Please feel free to apply and we’ll be in touch