Home Instead Senior Care Swindon & Vale of White Horse is a provider of high quality home care services in east Wiltshire and the Vale of White Horse serving Swindon, Royal Wootton Bassett, Cricklade, Highworth, Faringdon, Wantage and surrounding areas.
We are a home care provider based in Swindon who support seniors to live independently in their owns home. We are proud to have been awarded an outstanding rating by our regulator CQC and received the 5 Star Employer Award.
We are currently recruiting for a Care Services Coordinator to join our office team; this role is predominately field based supporting our ever-growing number of CAREGivers and Clients.
The Role includes:
- Supporting CAREGivers to ensure they can perform their roles safely and to the best of their abilities
- Acting as a positive role model to colleagues
- Developing person centred care plans that outline clients needs, choices and independence
- Completing field support visits, mentoring, and actively taking part in team meetings
- Facilitating consultations with potential new clients
- Visiting existing clients to carrying out service reviews and quality assurance visits to certify the highest standard of care is provided
- Supporting the Care Manager in maintaining standards and legislation
- Building relationships and working with other health care professionals to make certain that clients receive the support they require
- Delivering care to clients.
In return you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing training and development
- Career progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Full driving licence
- 12 months supervisory experience in the home care sector
- Passion for high quality care
- Driven to succeed
- Team player
- IT literate
- Great communication skills
To find out more about the role apply now or contact Toby on 01793 232585.