Would you like to be part of a rapidly growing team with an Outstanding reputation in one of the most beautiful parts of the country?
After nearly 2 years of operating, and a CQC Outstanding rating last year, we are now looking for a Registered Manager to help to build on our strong foundations and deliver fantastic care to a greater number of clients in the North Devon & Exmoor area.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the needs of the clients and day to day management of internal staff and CAREGivers, and ensuring compliance with internal & CQC standards, policies and procedures.
You will be directly accountable to the owners of the business, and specifically responsible for;
- Recruitment & management of CAREGivers
- Ensuring successful operation of quality control systems
- Implementation of complaints procedure
- Participating in the growth and development of the business, locally and regionally
- Achievement of targets related to improving quality of care delivery
Management experience of service provision in the care profession. Minimum standard of ‘working towards’ level 5 QCF diploma in care and the Registered Manager’s Award or equivalent in order to satisfy regulatory requirements.
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercial business awareness
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Strong track record of people management and development
- Experience of staff recruitment
- Experienced in assessment and care planning
- Negotiating skills
- Ability to cope with pressure
- Ability to cope with change
- Must have clear DBS
- Must have full driving license
- Must be acceptable as a Registered Manager to CQC satisfaction
- To be able to plan, allocate and evaluate the workload of all staff
- To able to develop and maintain the quality control system
- To have a strong knowledge of the requirements of the Care Standards regulations
- To be able to create and maintain administrative systems
- To be able to recruit, select and effectively supervise a dispersed workforce
- To be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships