Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation, we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide.
We are seeking a highly motivated and commercially aware Care Manager. The successful applicant will work alongside our existing Registered Care Manager to help manage and develop the day to day care operations. We are looking for an individual who:
- Is passionate about providing the highest quality of service.
- Has experience in leading a team.
- Is commercially aware and can think outside the box
- Holds a current Leadership and Management for Care Services (LMCS) qualification (or equivalent) or be willing to work towards a Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People's Services.
- Has excellent communication and office skills inclusive of systems and data bases (experience of People Planner or similar is preferable).
- Has a flexible, positive, approach to work.
- Able to work on their own initiative and the ability to implement new ideas and processes
- Wants to work in a fast paced and professional environment.
The role of Care Manager will encompass a number of duties to include:
- To manage and oversee the smooth running of the service we provide to our clients
- To supervise and oversee the rotas and allocation of work to Caregivers in line with the Home Instead ethos and guidelines
- To oversee and implement new Care packages through care consultations
- Supporting clients and overseeing the quality assurance process
- Supervision and appraisal of staff
- Conduct and carry out weekly meetings
- Participate in on-call duties
- To oversee and ensure compliance of key areas through audit processes.
- To identify key areas of growth in line with business needs
- Understand current Health and Social Care Legislation and internal policies and procedures
Above all, we are looking for a Care Manager who is highly motivated and can take on board the bespoke service we offer. We need someone who wants to be part of a high-quality service where everything is tailored around the client’s needs. If you feel that you can always put the client at the forefront of the service you manage and lead a team to do the same, we would love to hear from you. We are offering an attractive salary, fantastic career development opportunities and the ability to make a real difference for the older people we work with.
£25,000.00 to 28,000.00 dependent on experience.
Own Transport Essential: Applicant must ideally reside in Northampton