The Scheduler / Care Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of duties in the co-ordination of scheduling service for clients. The Scheduler is responsible for scheduling clients and CAREGivers to provide the highest quality service to clients with emphasis on creating extraordinary relationships.
- To organise all rotas and staffing requirements
- Ensure all staff and clients are aware of working schedules
- Be responsive to changes in the schedule and liaise with relevant team members
- To undertake any support or admin duties as required by Franchise Owner
- To visit Clients as and when required
- To develop good working relationships with all CAREGivers
- To be aware of all CAREGiver holiday requests
- To be included in the ‘On Call’ rota. 1 Weekend, 1 (work) week per month
- Identifying suitable matches for clients;
- Scheduling weekly and monthly rotas;
- Allocating and processing schedules for new clients and CAREGivers;
- Identifying recruitment, current and future needs;
- Take part in the on-call rota on a rotational basis.
- Introduce CAREGivers to clients
- Support CAREGivers through all aspect’s of HISC induction process including delivery and completion of AWIF
- Able to work logically and plan efficiently.
- Excellent street knowledge of Wrexham / Flintshire East
- Good understanding of all Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Minimum 5 GCSE’s including Maths and English
- Good clear telephone manner
- Experience in office administration
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- People person with excellent people skills
- Attractive and competitive salary - Continuous Professional Development - Fantastic supportive network - Funding to gain further qualifications -Excellent career progression opportunities.
- £18-20000 per annum.
- Hold a minimum L2 QCF Health and Social Care qualification or higher or have 1 years’ experience in similar role.
- Be willing to complete L3 QCF Health and Social care
You will be joining a vibrant and dedicated team with an open office philosophy, where discussions and ideas are encouraged.
Care experience is essential however, this role would also suit someone who has worked within a planning and coordinator role. It is also essential that you are able to travel around the local area to visit clients.